Wednesday

It all seems so stupid now

Wow. I can't believe I was actually doubting our relationship yesterday. It makes me feel a bit guilty now...that I ever said he wasnt what I wanted. I dont know if it is fear enveloping me or if it was just one of those days. All I know is, if I had given him up that easily I would have seriously regretted it -- because there is nobody like him. && now i'm wondering if I even deserve him...

If there is one thing I learned it is...doubts may show up every once in a while...but take a step back and look at the situation from a different point of view. Each time I thought about us not being together anymore, I cried and it hurt my heart to the deepest extent. Doubts arise out of the fear of the unknown -- dont throw in the towl until time has been taken to feel with the heart not think with the head.

"Love is not always convenient, but if it is true love, it will outlast any strain, overcome any obstacle, and grow consistently and exponentially for all eternity."

No comments: