Tuesday

Contemplation

Today was anything but typical -- it was one of those eyeopening ones that only come around once every few months. You know the kind. They make you think about the past, future, inner emotions and everything else in between. Questions fluttered through my head -- "is this what i ReaLLy want?" "am i TruLy in loVe?" There were tears, smiles, laughing, sighs of relief and just about every other emotion love could possibly produce.
All day was encompassed by bitter confusion. Is HE honestly the guy i've always hoped and dreamed for? Am i holding on for the wrong reasons--to simply not hurt him?
Conclusion: After thinking things through and crying together, imagining how life would be without him was more than a little bit painful. I love him and even though I am young and at times wonder what else is out there, I KNOW that no other guy is going to care about me, love me and put up with me like he does. He's the real deal -- even if it's not always smooth sailing.

No comments: