Thursday

reach your hand, i'll follow.

I found myself today -- I was running across the mountains of Wyoming. The sun was the brightest i have ever seen. Running blind, i was, but it did not matter to the little girl who is me. Barefoot amongst nature's entrancing whispers, i could stop for nothing. i was wound up in myself, lost in my own thoughts that screamed for nobody to hear. There is nobody but me atop the mountains of wyoming. For there is no entrance nor an exit. The wind must trample upon you, lifting you to weighlessness. Only then, can you taste the mountains -- only then can you get lost. And lost i was. I saw myself flying over the greenest of all the green you could ever imagine. I reached my hand out...to see if we would collide. If my two selves would become one. Half of me is just not enough. At least not for today.

I love to imagine a life unstructured--uncomplicated. Where i could live among the untouched land and spend every moment being in love & laughing & dancing.

Oh, how i love to love out loud. To kiss with my heart; because a kiss is more than the touching of lips, but more of an explosion deep within, that makes us fall to the ground. And laughter, it escapes with no effort as our teeth and tongues hold no boundary to its presence. So we dance across the mountains as the stars begin to twinkle in his eyes -- or is it just love that shines so brightly? At this point, i cant tell. We are too far lost in eachothers' grace, hand in hand, moving the mountains as if gravity holds no force over us. And that's just it. Nothing holds force over us -- over our love, except for our own hearts. In this unstructured world...there is no say from others.

He is King. I am Queen. & together, the mountains are ours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so beautiful! Pretty and nice!

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

-Liane Schmidt.