Saturday

Dont cry my love -- it's only distance.

"I dont want us to be crying the last time we see eachother."

Those were my exact words.

We walked out to the car where my parents were all loaded up and ready to go. I set my couple bags on the ground next to the back tire and threw my arms around my fiance -- my love -- my everything. I kept thinking about the fact that it was our last hug, our last kiss, our last everything for four months [or more]. Without warning...the tears started to stream down my cheeks. They were uncontrolable. I did not want to cry. I told myself I wouldnt. But again...I was the weak one. Somehow...that's what i've always been. And for me-- he was strong.

It just goes to prove that no matter how you try -- you cannot always control your emotions. There are times where you can hold it in, but deep inside the real emotion is always there. But at other times, the feeling can consume you until you know nothing more than to feel. Sometimes, you just have to cry.

And sometimes you have to laugh -- And sometimes you have to yell.

Life is just funny like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True...love is just funny like that. :-)