Saturday

It has been oh too long...

With moving and starting college, things around here have been pretty crazy. I think crazy might be an understatement, but it's late and well...that explains a lot =]

I have been without Aaron for over 2 months now, and i am more than a little bit antsy waiting for him. November is the magic month, it's the month he makes his way to me -- i'm just hoping that October flies by! Everyone asks me how we do it...how we are able to keep our relationship strong when we are 2500 miles away from eachother. And the truth is...i do not know. I think it is because we have true love that many people my age do not understand [we are engaged, remember?]. And breaking up because of distance would be silly. I will not lie, it is HARD -- and some days i feel like screaming at the top of my lungs in frustration. But i dont just want to throw away everything we have because i cant go without him for a few months. It helps that i trust him with all of my heart <33

It makes me wonder, if you truly love someone, why would distance change the feeling? True love cannot be tampered with; it is in a tamper-proof package, duh! Maybe this was a test we needed to pass. I truly feel that this will be the hardest thing we go through as a couple. [hopefully]

And if it is isnt...i know because of what we have been through already, we can get through anything life throws our way.

*-trust.love.honesty.faith.laughter.security-*

No comments: