Tuesday

A moment in time -- a time to just run away.

Its when you hear that voice and all you want to do is scream at the top of your lungs "talk to me, i need to feel your soul. I need to feel something more than this day has brought upon me."

Every moment of every day i long to be far from here -- far from the nothingness that makes up this place without you. i thought it could sing to me, i thought this new existence would bring a calming melody. All i feel is the trainwreck in my mind, the crash of a new world that is a place of nothing without your eyes to stare into.

The closer time collapses around me, the more i need, the more i yearn to taste. To feel like the sunshine kisses me and not just shadows me in insecurity. Your voice caressing my ear from distance whispers just isnt enough -- not tonight my love. Tonight i need more than the distance that laughs in the background.

Every moment spent dreaming of the hands i know so well, of the man i long to feel beneath my own, passes with the speed of the falling star i wish upon to have the dream come true.

run across the mountains. ride the wings of the doves. or across the shooting star in my eye. make my dreams come true.

with all that you have -- and all that's in me -- get here.

it's a moment in time, a time to just run away to me.

3 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Sigh......Smile....Sigh....

FJL said...

nice blog, waiting to fall in love :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

heeeeyyyy...where have you beeeen? glad to have you back! :)))