Wednesday

The rain wouldnt stop running from my eyes.

I never imagined how easily the mind can change -- from one extreme to the other, and again, I feel I am the one to blame.

I took two steps in the opposite direction and started to run. I was running and my heart was hurting...but i just kept on. It was hurting from being broken by my own actions. I did it to myself -- yes, that's it. This one is completely on me. After running along my boundaries, I tripped along memories of the past. They scrambled around my face that lie flat on the ground. They screamed at me as the tears fluttered from my eyes and up into the sky. And i knew, this wasnt how things were supposed to be. I felt it to be impossible for my heart to be beating after being broken into all those small pieces. They seemed to jangle in my chest with every step, every breath. Never give up. Never Give Up.

Most of the time, the worst decisions are the ones you stumble upon. The ones you never planned on taking in, the loners. And sometimes, they get in no matter what step in every direction your feet try to manuever. && it's those decisions that never make sense. You wonder why you let your mouth speak those words or let your head make the descion without your heart. They are inevitable. But stop them!

Don't take too much time to think -- just enough to make things right. The more time taken, it seems the farther you fall off the earth. The gravity lets go and you dont know what to do. Just lost.



I'm okay now. Ive made my way back home. Because the moment the straying took control, I didnt want to be there anymore. Not now, not ever.