Sunday

Move with the wind

For the longest time, my heart had felt as though it had nothing to express. That it was simply doing as little as possible to keep me pushing through, but not pushing me to truly live. I was lost on a path of knowing what I wanted, then changing my mind, then almost having my heart torn completely from its home. It has been quite a journey these past few months. But now...I feel like I can begin to breathe again. I can walk outside and hear the birds chirping and feel the breeze dance across my cheeks and caress my hair. It feels so pure, so honest, to be able to feel life at its truest.



I never want to look back now. I want to keep pushing on with a child's view, where all that matters is to fall upon happiness and let it swoop me up in its grace. It will shine for me-- the sun will burn in my eyes and shower me with its warmth. I will be able to see past any ounce of pain and turn it into something beautiful. That's who I truly am. The brighter things dance around in my brain, and I sing. I sing so loudly that my ears start to scream because they cant let my brain think. Think. Think. Think. I think too much. And from now...I will just live. Why should I think before every move, every breath. Sometimes living in moments of absent thinking are the best. Yes. Dont think, Kimberly. Just move with the wind.

No comments: