Tuesday

Music = Love





My 10 Favorite Songs of Summer 08
  1. Just a dream - Carrie Underwood
  2. Johnny & June - Heidi Newfield
  3. All I Want to Do - Sugarland
  4. Summertime - New Kids on the Block
  5. Crash Into Me - Dave Mathews Band
  6. Home - Blake Shelton
  7. I'm Already There - Lonestar
  8. Forever - Chris Brown
  9. Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
  10. Just a dream - Carrie Underwood
Yes. I do realize I put Just a Dream on the list twice. This song is so amazing -- simply because it has meaning. It deserves two spots on the list. It is such a sad song and when I first heard it, it brought tears to my eyes. But you dont find too many songs that can pull at your heartstrings, like this one does. Not unless you're listening to older music. The music of today is a bit....pointless, i guess you could say =]

No comments: