Sunday

Something old - new - borrowed - & - blue.

I have begun brainstorming ideas for my wedding. It is more than exciting. There is so much I want to do and so many ideas that run through my head each day. It is funny...I will be out somewhere, and I will see a flower or something and I will automatically start thinking about wedding plans. "That color is pretty...maybe I should choose that as a wedding color...no it's too bright..." etc, etc... I am glad I have two years until the wedding, because I am going to need the planning time. I want it to be simple -- not too much -- but i want it to be beautiful at the same time. I plan on putting as much "handmade" feel into everything I possibly can. From invitations, to favors, to the decor' -- i want it all to be sentimental. Yes...i could easily purchase everything I need...but it means so much to put my hardwork and time into making "the best day of my life" truly the BEST. I want our wedding to represent Aaron & I -- && i truly think that our wedding should be one that touches the heart with a simple & irreplaceable beauty. It is not about the material things --it is about what each piece represents and the sentimental importance behind it.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. JoyBell C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.