Sunday

Enemy in Disguise

Distance is a mere enemy to me. In only 11 days I will be 2500 miles away from my best friend-- my fiance -- my life. I try not to think about how hard it will be and just how slow time can truly take to be released. To some 4 months may not seem to be a long time, but when you must spend time away from the one thing that keeps life worth meaning something, one day -- one week -- one moment is too long. I love change, but I never thought that one change could alter EVERYTHING. I dont want to be without him and I cannot imagine how hard each day will be. Idaho just will not have the same charm as if he were experiencing it with me...

1 comment:

Dr. Jay SW said...

Lovely blog--love the bird at the top (your artwork?) and the incredible road photo with this post. Have a great trip!