Wednesday

That bad dream feeling...

I hate waking up from an upsetting dream, where i am left sobbing in my bed. I dont say crying, because it is more than just tears. It is as if my whole body is in compliance with the feeling -- and i am overthrown by it. I feel it from deep within. All i remember is having a dream about the end of the world coming and i was so distraught because it was before my wedding. I kept saying..."i just want to get married and have kids...that's all i've ever wanted..." It was so sad. What a great way to start the day, huh?



10 WoRsT tHinGs tO drEAm AbOUt
  1. The end of the world
  2. Loss of a loved one
  3. An ex lover when you have someone new
  4. Having a break up
  5. Scary dreams [murderers, etc.]
  6. Being kidnapped
  7. Being lost/ unable to find way
  8. Phobia dreams [clowns,spiders,snakes,etc.]
  9. Funerals
  10. Falling,drowning,burning, etc.
10 BeSt ThinGs tO drEaM aBOut
  1. Being with boyfriend,girlfriend,fiance,husband,wife, etc.
  2. Accomplishing a goal
  3. Going on a shopping spree
  4. family get-to-gethers
  5. newborn babies
  6. Cute && Cuddly Animals
  7. Vacation to a desirable place
  8. Overcoming a fear
  9. Happy no-basic-plot
  10. One's Wedding

No comments: